MyBootStore.com Return Policy
Thank you for your business! We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
- Product must not show any evidence of wear and must be returned with all its original tags. To ensure that your boots don’t show any signs of wear, be sure to walk only in carpeted areas until you are sure they fit properly. Avoid any kind of hard flooring as it may scuff the soles of the boots.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of date received.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Make sure the product is in its original packaging, (e.g. boot box), and place it in its original shipping box or original shipping bag. Boot boxes may not be returned with tape or any other shipping labels on them, doing so will result in a restocking fee.
- From the time your item has been received in our warehouse, please allow up to 3 business days for your return to be processed. As soon as your return is received and processed you will receive a quick phone call so we can process the return transaction.
- We can only refund the original form of payment, and only with the original sales receipt. Cash will be refunded with a check. We apologize for any inconvenience. Returns received without a receipt will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.
- If you purchased online and want to return it in a store, you may do so for a refund, an exchange or store-credit.
- Please keep in mind that all merchandise warranties are covered by the manufacturer, not The Boot Store (mybootstore.com).
*All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
● Clearance Items
● Special Orders
● Custom Merchandise
● Nameplate Belts
SALE BOOTS – You may return a Discounted Boot for a Store Credit, but you may not return it for a Refund. The same policy of returning it to our store within 15 days from the original ship date applies.
Note: Custom/special orders sales are final (unless there is a product defect), so make sure you know your size when ordering a custom or special order.
What constitutes a custom or special order? If you ask us to reserve a style that is a custom boot or not a style that we currently carry, that is considered a Custom Order or Special Order.
All Special Order and Custom order sales are final, unless otherwise noted at the time of purchase in writing.
Requests for sizes that are not currently available or discontinued styles that we do carry but still have limited sizing in-stock are also considered a special order.
- Fill out the return form provided with item and place form with item you are returning.
- You do not have to fill in credit card information. We will call you once we receive the item and process the return over the phone. This is the most secure way of protecting your information.
- Place the item securely in its original packaging place item in separate box or shipping bag (Please, do not put tape or shipping labels on original box).
- Take item to local FedEx store and ship your return to the following address:
The Boot Store
3090 Lexington Rd.
Nicholasville, KY 40356
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
Please fill out the return/exchange form that was with your item and fill out the exchange portion with the size you are requesting.
If the size is not available when your return arrives then we will contact you and we can either refund you or suggest items that are similar in the size you are requesting.
We cannot hold items until your return arrives. If you are worried about the item selling before your return arrives then you are able to purchase the item and we will refund you for your return when it arrives.
From the time your item has been received in our warehouse, please allow up to 3 business days for your return to be processed. As soon as your return is received and processed you will receive a quick phone call so we can process the return transaction.
We can only refund the original form of payment, and only with the original sales receipt. Cash will be refunded with a check. We apologize for any inconvenience. Returns received without a receipt will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.
How will I know when The Boot Store receives my return package?
As soon as we receive and process your return we will call the number you provided to finalize the return. Note, if there is a refund due, it typically shows up on your credit card account within 2-5 business days (depending on your credit card) or by your next credit card statement.
What is a good guideline when I should expect to receive an email confirmation or phone call that my return package has been accepted and processed?
Allow 1-3 weeks for your return to be processed. This takes in consideration the transit time of the return package back to us, a full warehouse inspection of the returned item(s) and credit processing of your return paperwork. As soon as this process is finalized we will call and process the return payment.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: