Twisted X Zero-X Men’s Casual Shoe – White/Grey
- ecoTWX® material upper. ecoTWX® material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles. Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Made without glue, thereby eliminating harsh chemical adhesives.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort.
- Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- Elastic gore tongue panels provide option to wear shoe as a slip-on or lace up.
- Independent interlocking stitching system.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for sustained comfort.
- Molded, low-to-the-ground comfort outsole. Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.