- 11" shaft
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- 1 1/2" cowboy heel
- Leather outsole
- Leather lining
- J-Flex cushioned insole
- Sort by Date
- Foot: Chocolate Puma Buffalo
- Upper: 7" Chocolate Puma Buffalo with Gore
- Insole: J-Flex Flexible Comfort System
- Outsole: Justin Gypsy Rubber
- Toe: Narrow Square
- The 11" Marshal Waterproof Steel Toe boot is specially equipped for farm and ranch working conditions. This JUSTIN workboot features a Barnyard Acid-Resistant construction for great durability. Also features an Ortholite insole for ultimate comfort and an ultra durable Vibram®TC4 outsole. This boot is electrical hazard rated to meet ASTM F2413-11, I75, C75 EH Standards.
- 8" Leather shaft
- Square Toe
- Rubber Outsole
- Single stitched welt
- Deep scallop
- The Sunney Steel Toe 11" Women's work boot features a rugged golden brown leather exterior and a square steel toe that provides protection from most hazards while working. This boot also features the J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® insole that adds cushion and support and the Stampede™ rubber and EVA combination outsole offers resistance to abrasion, chips, slipping, and marking which allows comfort on any work surface.
Style# GSL9050 The Adalida 11" Women's Waterproof George Strait western work boots.
- 11" EMBOSSED GOLDEN CRAZY HORSE
- EMBOSSED GOLDEN OAK CRAZYHORSE
- J124 Wide Square Toe
- Unit Heel - One Piece Molded Heel & Outsole
- J-FLEX FLEXIBLE COMFORT SYSTEM® WITH REMOVABLE ORTHOTIC INSERT
- BLACK OIL-RESISTING RUBBER
Style# WKL9980 8" Women's Justin Gypsy™ Wanette Steel Toe Work Boot.
- Steel Toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Rubber outsole
- 8" leather shaft
- J-Flex flexible cushion insoles comfort system
Style# WKL9990 The Tasha Waterproof Round Toe Women's Justin Gypsy™ workboot.
- 11"shaft height
- Pull on
- Round toe
- Work heel
- Cushioned insoles
- Rubber outsole
Style# BR766 Upper: 11" NAVY CRAZY HORSE Foot: CHOCOLATE TENBY Toe: J124 Wide Square Toe Heel: T Heel, 1 3/8" Height Long Base Block Insole: J-FLEX FLEXIBLE COMFORT SYSTEM® Outsole: LEATHER/TPU COMBINATION
Justin Boots have been an American tradition since 1879 when H.J. Justin wanted to make a name for himself and started handcrafting boots out of his home. After his death, his son took over the business, establishing the company’s headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. When John Jr. assumed leadership, there was an era of unprecedented success. He has many accomplishments, including the introduction of the roper and the growth of the Justin Boots brand. The boot company became a world-renowned brand. Today the Justin legacy is still in the making of boots, and boots are worn by not only cowboys and country music stars, but also celebrities and everyday people and can be found from college campuses to fashion magazines. Justin Boots are handcrafted in America, started in America, and stand for hard work, unmatched quality, and terrific value.
Justin Boots have a style for everyone. While the brand may have started with boots for cowboys, you will be hard pressed to find a style that doesn’t suit you with a variety for both men and women. Whether you are looking for a work boot with steel toes or a more casual boot for comfortable wear, you will be sure to find it. Find a variety of styles that are waterproof for everyday work wear, or different leathers to make a statement. Justin Boots embody pride and doing the best you can do, and people are proud to wear Justin Boots.
Justin Boots, just like all other boots, require the proper fit. The most important part of the fit is in the instep, and the boots need to feel snug but not too tight. Once you have selected the style of boot that fits your lifestyle, you should choose one size down from your regular shoe size. When you put on your boot, you should hear a pop. If you are struggling to even put the boot on, then it’s too tight. The boot should flex where your foot usually flexes and line up with your foot. You may feel for you toe with other footwear, but with Justin Boots, this doesn’t tell you about the fit of the boot, so don’t worry about that. It’s normal for boots to slip slightly in the heel since boots are made so that there isn’t anything to keep your heel in place. When you continue to wear your Justin Boots, you will notice that the boot will be more flexible and the slipping will disappear. If your Justin Boots do slip too much, then the instep is too loose and you either need to choose a narrower boot or a smaller size.
Even though Justin Boots are made with the highest quality materials, they still need some care. Depending on the type of leather your boot is made of, it will determine what type of cleaning products you need to use. Most boots will require you to remove any loose dirt with a brush or rag before cleaning and then use a conditioner. You don’t want to use a conditioner on any boot with a naked finish, snuffed finish or suede, as it will discolor it.